BELOW ARE PHOTOS OF TWO EXHIBITS, 1) “THE BEAUTY OF BEING YOUR TRUE SELF”, AND NATURE CENTERS! Click on thumbnails for full size!
Exhibit Elements and Cost
- “The Beauty of Being Your True Self” book was written and illustrated by “Ant” Dee. The book exhibit is presented on 18×24 inch canvas. Children view it like an art exhibit with the exception of reading it in order like a book. When children are finished they are given a card with the website address where they can download the book and read other free books, including “Nature’s Diversity”, “Let Your Light Shine Through”, and “Caring for Mother Earth”. Teachers can download lesson plans and project these online books in their classrooms for group readings or have children use iPads to read independently.
- Nature Stations: Best for school science room or lab. See science standards, strands, performance standards and nature center list within the download.
There is no cost if you are in Albuquerque or Rio Rancho, NM and you are a public service; i.e.; library, school, nature center, or open space. You can check out each exhibit for 1-2 weeks. I will need a contact person and someone responsible to make sure the exhibit is cared for properly.
I will need a helper to unload, set-up, tear down, and load up.
You will need to email me with dates you would like to check-out the exhibit. I will try to get the exhibit to you as close as possible to those dates.
This exhibit is most appropriate for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grades. However, younger children can participate if adults assist them with reading and dialogue.
Interested? Send Email to (firstname.lastname@example.org)
You must be 18 or older to contact me!
- Include Name of Organization or School
- Your Title (ie librarian)
- Name (first and last)
- Phone Number
- Dates You Would Like the Exhibit or if flexible dates are ok, let me know.
- Write a Short paragraph on who will be viewing the exhibit and how you will use it at your organization.